Today is slightly later than usual, but I’ve been all sorts of busy this week. Also my keyboard broke a few hours ago and I’ve had rush out and buy a knew one. It’s taking a while to get used to it as it’s curvy one (I like my keyboards the way I like my women)
- The big story of the weekend, Nick Griffin’s appearance on Question time is covered by Dan, Septicisle and fivechinesecrackers (who has has returned with a new website address).
- Shqipëria is discovered by Leoni.
- Merman has a confession to make.
- The Daily Mail also gets a kicking this week from Dan at minute44 in ANY OPPORTUNITY TO CALL A FOREIGNER A TERRORIST, septicisle in a Truly amoral Newspaper, fivechinesecrackers’ Whatever happened to sack them and The Annual 70m scare story from Anton.
- Senny Dreadful tells us where she is now.
- Andre looks at Marvel’s 70th anniversary Strange Tales special.
- Finally Noscere’s World has a Blogging High Point.
It’s been a busy week for the blog, even though I was away for some it, hopefully next week will be as interesting.